Please note that the Windows 95, 98, Millenium, and XP Service Pack 1 operating systems are no longer supported by Microsoft. Installing these systems or changing the network settings for them runs the risk of making your computer inoperable. Your Internet technical support team will not be able to assist you making any changes or configuring your system due to the lack of support from Microsoft and the risk involved.
From here you can find information on how to do a number of common tasks, as well as get answers to frequently asked questions.
* If you don't see anything on the Speed test site you may not have Java enabled. Click here for their download page.
- Incoming mail (POP3): pop.gmail.com
- Outgoing mail (SMTP): smtp.gmail.com
- Account name: your full email address (email@example.com)
- News Server: news.cablerocket.com
For email port settings and FAQ click here
If your situation isn't covered here, you can contact us 24 hours a day, seven days a week at City of Healdton CATV Internet Technical Support (1-866-549-6252).
We can be reached in a variety of ways. We do our best to reply to e-mail, faxes, phone calls and regular mail as soon as we can. We also appreciate feedback that helps us offer you better services. Please feel free to send us your thoughts!
Telephone: City of Healdton CATV provides an experienced call center to handle all Internet technical support.
You can contact us 24 hours a day, seven days a week at City of Healdton CATV Internet Technical Support.
- Internet Technical Support: 1-866-549-6252
You can contact us 24 hours a day, seven days a week at The City of Healdton, Oklahoma Internet Technical Support.
You can also contact us during regular business hours at The City of Healdton, Oklahoma Customer Service.
- Customer Service: 580-229-1283 or 580-229-1287